Jim Zirin gives us his expertise on the what could happed to the President and his staff after the transition. Meanwhile, Trump has continued his phone calls to swing state governors asking for them to reverse the electors position, and thus, the citizens' vote
- November 1, 2020Letters from an American
- October 21, 2020All are available to stream in your living room.
- GOP-Led Legal Inquest Into Bloomberg Helping Florida Felons Vote Condemned as Attempted Voter SuppressionSeptember 29, 2020
Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody’s call for state and federal investigations into billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s effort to raise millions to pay off court fees to help Florida felons restore their voting rights was a “gross abuse” of power...
- September 23, 2020“A Trump appointment will very much solidify the power of corporations and businesses on the Supreme Court."
- September 18, 2020
Bill Moyers sit down with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to discuss the most pressing global issues faced by present-day women leaders.
- August 25, 2020
The tone of the 2020 ODIHR report reflects far more alarm than in 2016, and notes that only some of its recommendations for improvements in the US electoral system have been acted on.
- August 13, 2020
In January 2018, I spoke with the Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Peter Nicks about The Force, his feature documentary about Oakland’s deeply troubled police department and its history of violence. This is a new interview with Pete, discussing those issues in the post-George Floyd world.
- August 7, 2020Here's how philanthropy can lead the way.