- ‘Look for Power in the Shadows’: Watch Sheldon Whitehouse Shine Light on ‘Dark Money Operation’ Behind GOP Supreme Court TakeoverOctober 22, 2020
Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse used his 30 minutes of allotted time during Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing not to ask questions of President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett—who repeatedly dodged the straightforward questions of other lawmakers—but to deliver a detailed presentation on the sprawling "dark money operation" fueling the right-wing takeover of the U.S. judicial system.
- October 21, 2020All are available to stream in your living room.
- October 20, 2020
The United States today suffers from illnesses both literal and metaphorical. Restoring the nation to good health and repairing our democracy must necessarily rate as paramount concerns.
- October 16, 2020
Trump’s willingness to grab free airtime tonight reflects his campaign’s financial straits.
- GOP-Led Legal Inquest Into Bloomberg Helping Florida Felons Vote Condemned as Attempted Voter SuppressionSeptember 29, 2020
Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody’s call for state and federal investigations into billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s effort to raise millions to pay off court fees to help Florida felons restore their voting rights was a “gross abuse” of power...
- September 1, 2020Letters from an American
- Threat of Devastating Hurricane Laura Highlights a GOP With ‘Absolutely No Plan to Deal With the Climate Crisis’August 28, 2020
While the Democratic Party platform has been criticized for not being bold enough, Republicans have been harshly panned for having "absolutely no plan to deal with the climate crisis."