- October 21, 2020All are available to stream in your living room.
- September 18, 2020
The effect of such climate silence is to imply that the wildfires are random—a stroke of bad luck, perhaps, in an already woefully unlucky year. But we know better than this. We know that we humans are causing disasters like this. And we know that we can solve the climate crisis, should we muster the political will to do so.
- September 1, 2020Letters from an American
- August 3, 2020
What if the mainstream, reality-based media armed its audience with facts as emphatically and effectively as Fox News arms its audience with misinformation? What if the New York Times aggressively advocated for the truth, rather than just putting it out there for the record?
- July 28, 2020Print editions of newspapers and magazines have taken significant hits across the world as financial setbacks caused by COVID-19 rip through newsrooms. Will they disappear after the pandemic? Reporting from The Journalism Crisis Project
- June 28, 2020
Bill Moyers talks Facebook, journalism and the Trump media machine.
- June 25, 2020Bill Moyers talks with journalist Jeff Sharlet, whose reporting for Vanity Fair describes how Trump the orator has turned his re-election campaign into a militant crusade fueled by conspiracy theories and rhetoric that incites violence.
- June 12, 2020Elite media still hasn’t figured out how to cover the Trump presidency.
- June 8, 2020
Trump and the GOP are trying to change the poll numbers because they have lost control over the country’s narrative. The president rode to the White House on the argument that people of color and women were criminal socialists demanding a government handout, paid for by taxes on hardworking white men, but all of a sudden, with white police officers murdering a handcuffed Black man, and police riots during protests over that killing, it is ...