ALL POSTS BY Steven Rosenfeld
- March 8, 2021Just not on the outcome of the 2020 election
- October 8, 2020
As right-wing militants have the president’s blessing to behave menacingly, voting rights groups are asking why aren’t local officials doing more to assure to voters that Election Day will be safe.
- Why Conservatives’ Attempts to Prevent $300 Million in Election Grants From Reaching States Will FailOctober 5, 2020After federal inaction, Facebook’s founder and his wife stepped in. Now Republicans are suing in three swing states.
- GOP-Led Legal Inquest Into Bloomberg Helping Florida Felons Vote Condemned as Attempted Voter SuppressionSeptember 29, 2020
Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody’s call for state and federal investigations into billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s effort to raise millions to pay off court fees to help Florida felons restore their voting rights was a “gross abuse” of power...
- September 27, 2017Thomas Ricks' book is the latest offering history's lessons for our dangerous time.
- March 15, 2017Timothy Snyder warns: History gives us a bunch of cases where democratic republics became authoritarian regimes.
- August 22, 2016Donors love Trump's VP's conservative, ALEC-aligned rhetoric, but ignore the effects of his policies.