ALL POSTS BY Greg Kaufmann
- January 4, 2021If we're going to throw terms like "structural racism" around, we should understand what they mean and the work white people have to do. This film lays it out.
- April 3, 2017Legislation passed this week would enrich a private contractor while throwing people off public assistance.
- March 20, 2017Many immigrants are secluding themselves in fear of deportation.
- June 30, 2016Progressive member of Congress Mark Pocan reveals what it's like to work behind the scenes with Speaker Paul Ryan to improve life in Rock County, Wisconsin.
- April 1, 2015To report on poverty, we need to be on the ground and understand the real life struggles of people.
- March 29, 2014A prerequisite for any adult conversation is telling the truth. The congressman falls monumentally short there.