- July 16, 2020Bill Moyers talks with Legal Contributor Steven Harper.
- Bill T. Jones Talks With Bill Moyers about Race and Revolution, George Floyd and A Cabin Boy Named PipJuly 11, 2020
Bill Moyers talks with Bill T. Jones, the artistic giant who revolutionized modern dance. The son of migrant farm workers in the South – the 10th of 12 children – Jones grew up to win two Tony Awards, receive the National Medal of Art and a MacArthur Genius Fellowship and to be honored by the Kennedy Center. Continue reading
- July 3, 2020
Bill Moyers talked with Rebecca Gordon, a professor of ethics, about the 4th of July, the Movement for Black Lives and what she’s hearing from her students who are ready for change. Continue reading
- June 25, 2020Bill Moyers talks with journalist Jeff Sharlet, whose reporting for Vanity Fair describes how Trump the orator has turned his re-election campaign into a militant crusade fueled by conspiracy theories and rhetoric that incites violence.
- June 15, 2020
The Pollinators takes you on a journey around the United States following migratory beekeepers and their truckloads of honey bees as they pollinate the flowers that become the fruits, nuts and vegetables we all eat. You need to see this film if you eat food. Continue reading
- April 8, 2020Voting rights. The Republican Party “would rather try to keep people from voting than lose,” David Daley tells Bill. Daley is a reporter who has written extensively about gerrymandering and voting rights — and fired up a generation of activists fighting for free and fair elections.
- April 1, 2020The CARES Act. Bill Moyers talks with Neal Barofsky, former TARP investigator general, about how he would safeguard the two trillion dollar government program to rescue an economy crippled from the coronavirus. “There’s going to be scandal…there’s going to be fraud.”
- March 22, 2020Stacking the Courts. Supreme Court watcher and podcaster Dahlia Lithwick tells Bill, “This is happening almost in the dark of night... There is this stealth attack on government agencies and their ability to regulate themselves. It is happening at the U.S. Supreme Court under our noses.”
- March 3, 2020Bill talks to psychiatrist and author Robert Jay Lifton about Trump, lies and dueling realities. “It’s a kind of purity of a single authoritarian person who claims to have nobility and claims that he alone and no one else can save the country. And by implication, the world. It’s pure megalomania,” Lifton says.