- December 17, 2020And how McConnell suddenly needs a bill to save his Senate majority.
- December 17, 2020
Many of the largest firms that received loans got the quickest help, while the smallest ones — the type disproportionately owned by people of color and women — had to wait. Some never got anything.
- November 1, 2020Letters from an American
- October 29, 2020
At some level, the ad cancellations are more accurate than the polls on the big questions of who may win easily and who’s still in a fight.
- ‘Look for Power in the Shadows’: Watch Sheldon Whitehouse Shine Light on ‘Dark Money Operation’ Behind GOP Supreme Court TakeoverOctober 22, 2020
Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse used his 30 minutes of allotted time during Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing not to ask questions of President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett—who repeatedly dodged the straightforward questions of other lawmakers—but to deliver a detailed presentation on the sprawling "dark money operation" fueling the right-wing takeover of the U.S. judicial system.
- October 21, 2020All are available to stream in your living room.
- October 14, 2020
Trump’s corruption illustrates the kleptocratic system created by a judiciary that would become even worse with Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court.
- Why Conservatives’ Attempts to Prevent $300 Million in Election Grants From Reaching States Will FailOctober 5, 2020After federal inaction, Facebook’s founder and his wife stepped in. Now Republicans are suing in three swing states.
- September 11, 2020Pursuing an unrelenting fossil fuel agenda, Trump has scaled back or eliminated more than 150 environment measures, expanded Arctic drilling and denied climate science.