Jim Zirin gives us his expertise on the what could happed to the President and his staff after the transition. Meanwhile, Trump has continued his phone calls to swing state governors asking for them to reverse the electors position, and thus, the citizens' vote
ALL POSTS BY Kristin Miller
- September 22, 2017There’s no entity in charge of ensuring that businesses comply with the ADA.
- September 12, 2017Despite clear health and environmental risks, the Department of the Interior has halted a mountaintop coal mining study.
- August 30, 2017The Trump administration has rolled back sleep and safety regulations for one of the most dangerous jobs in the country.
- August 29, 2017Here's how the police can take your assets even if you haven't been convicted of a crime.
- August 25, 2017Why was this Chicago-based group defunded by the Countering Violent Extremism task force?
- August 24, 2017In the wake of the turmoil in Charlottesville, we asked you what tactics you’d take to combat extremism.