While there was continuing fallout today from the story that Trump lied to the American people about the seriousness of the coronavirus, the breaking stories were mostly about securing the election. Overwhelmingly, the stories today were about controlling the flow of information to voters.
- December 11, 2017After watching her home state struggle with budget shortfalls, a concerned Illinois reader urges fellow citizens to take action on pending legislation.
- November 20, 2017GOP leaders who propose deep tax cuts should look to states like Oklahoma for a cautionary tale.
- September 25, 2017A reader responds to Donald Trump's remarks disparaging NFL players for peacefully protesting against the treatment of black Americans.
- August 7, 2017Bill Moyers talks to Steven Harper, author of our new interactive feature, about what he's learned researching the connections between Trump, his team and Russia going back nearly four decades.
- August 4, 2017Listen to the full interview with Terry Gross.
- July 30, 2017Yes, our health system is broken, but broken systems can be fixed — not easily, but they can be fixed.