ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- November 9, 2019And not just on digital platforms but on your regular local station
- November 7, 2019
The House of Representatives has announced thatwill begin on Wednesday, November 13. We believe that for the sake of the nation, public television should not only broadcast the public hearings in the impeachment inquiry live as they happen but repeat them in primetime so that Americans who work during the day have a chance to watch and judge for themselves Donald Trump’s guilt or innocence.
- December 18, 2017In his new play, Pulitzer-prize winning playwright Ayad Akhtar recalls the greed of the '80s and how we became a republic of consumers.
- December 11, 2017The commission votes on Thursday whether to end net neutrality and place the internet under the thumb of corporate America.
- November 27, 2017A new museum in Washington reminds us that the Good Book is subject to interpretation — and abuse.
- November 21, 2017"Everything the Trump campaign told you about the connections between Trump and Russia was a lie."
- November 7, 2017Bill Moyers talks with Bill McKibben about his new novel Radio Free Vermont and the nonfiction ways to fight the system.