ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- October 3, 2017A mental health professional talks about the emotional and mental fallout from the violence in Las Vegas.
- August 18, 2017Many people have strong opinions about the former San Francisco 49ers player's political protest during the national anthem. Here's a sampling of the 6,000-plus comments we've received.
- June 8, 2017Hundreds of people commented on Bernard Weisberger's widely shared article on the dangers Donald Trump poses to press freedom.
- March 31, 2017Before Hillary Clinton came “out of the woods” this week and encouraged women to run for office, they had already started signing up to do so in droves.
- February 10, 2017A group of former congressional staffers put a document online two months ago to help mobilize citizens. To everyone's surprise it has grown into a genuine citizens' movement.
- February 3, 2017Bill's video has been viewed over 3 million times, and responses are piling in on Facebook.