ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- May 27, 2016Should she stay or should she go? Most readers agree that it's time for the head of the DNC to step down, but some think she's being treated unfairly.
- May 5, 2016Sadiq Khan, expected to become the first Muslim mayor of Great Britain's capital, says Donald Trump plays "straight into the hands of terrorists.”
- March 22, 2016Donald Trump reflects the “extremist” values Republicans have been cultivating for decades, while the mainstream media intentionally looked away. Readers weigh in with their perspectives below.
- March 9, 2016Readers express concern that the Fourth Estate is in serious trouble -- and what that might mean for our democracy.
- February 5, 2016A TomDispatch post about Norway's social democracy attracted a lot of reader comments over the past week. Here are some of the highlights of what you had to say.
- March 9, 2015Voters rarely commit fraud because for them, it is a motiveless crime. So why does the myth persist?