ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- January 23, 2015A new poll shows that we want what we don't have -- paid parental leave and paid sick days.
- January 16, 2015When Martin Luther King Jr. died he was in the midst of planning a campaign to help the poor. "It is criminal to have people working on a full-time basis and a full-time job getting part-time income," King said.
- January 14, 2015In an online live chat, Bill talks about what everyday people need to do to fight against the powers that be, the historical inaccuracies in the film 'Selma' and much more.
- January 7, 2015The White House says the president will veto the controversial pipeline. But could pressure from Big Oil lead him to change his mind?
- January 2, 2015An environmental law expert says agencies like the EPA are meant to represent the public interest -- not corporations and moneyed interests. But that's exactly what is happening.
- December 28, 2014Our timeline shows how modern concepts of American Indian rights continue to stem from outdated models of thought.
- December 5, 2014Protesters spilled into the streets of New York and other cities over the past two nights. The NYPD arrested 223 in clashes.
- November 21, 2014Research shows that Americans across party lines think it's high time to reform our campaign finance system.