ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- June 7, 2016The DNC chair and Florida congresswoman changed her mind on an important issue but she and other corporate Democrats continue to betray the legacy of their party.
- May 20, 2016The Democratic National Committee chair has thrown fuel on the flames of infighting just as the party faces a critical November election.
- January 22, 2016Appalled at the chaotic GOP presidential race and the ascendancy of Trump and Cruz, those with the gold want to rule.
- January 11, 2016Right-wing populist candidates have sprung up all over Europe as well as in the US. It's the product of democracy in crisis, says Gary Younge.
- December 18, 2015Political campaigns, as well as anonymous (and not so anonymous) millionaires and billionaires, are spending more and more on ads to influence the presidential election — and network heads are cheering them on.