ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- January 22, 2016Appalled at the chaotic GOP presidential race and the ascendancy of Trump and Cruz, those with the gold want to rule.
- January 11, 2016Right-wing populist candidates have sprung up all over Europe as well as in the US. It's the product of democracy in crisis, says Gary Younge.
- December 18, 2015Political campaigns, as well as anonymous (and not so anonymous) millionaires and billionaires, are spending more and more on ads to influence the presidential election — and network heads are cheering them on.
- December 17, 2015The bipartisan budget compromise is a holiday giveaway to the wealthy.
- December 3, 2015In a new essay, Bill Moyers and Michael Winship write that Republicans seem to have made up their minds: they will divide, degrade and ultimately run the country into the ground.
- October 27, 2015 | Updated October 30, 2015The new Speaker of the House has his conservative bonafides challenged by the far right but what really should worry them is his deep commitment to Washington's status quo.