ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- September 12, 2016Bill Moyers writes that "we, the people" must fight for the soul and survival of American democracy.
- August 23, 2016Our collapse from an "opportunity for all" middle-class economy to a "winner-take-all," dog-eat-dog system is behind many problems we face as a society.
- July 27, 2016The first night in Philadelphia was a celebration of progressive values, but Big Money still has a grip on the party.
- July 8, 2016Bill speaks with scholar Khalil Gibran Muhammad about white supremacy in America and the power of what Martin Luther King Jr. called the "unarmed truth."
- June 7, 2016The DNC chair and Florida congresswoman changed her mind on an important issue but she and other corporate Democrats continue to betray the legacy of their party.
- May 20, 2016The Democratic National Committee chair has thrown fuel on the flames of infighting just as the party faces a critical November election.
- April 7, 2016Bill's friend and former colleague, Ervin Duggan, calls the book "serious, searingly witty, passionate, thoughtful and fiendishly well-written."