ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- August 7, 2017Bill Moyers talks to Steven Harper, author of our new interactive feature, about what he's learned researching the connections between Trump, his team and Russia going back nearly four decades.
- July 30, 2017Yes, our health system is broken, but broken systems can be fixed — not easily, but they can be fixed.
- June 29, 2017The gun lobby's new "recruitment ad" is really a call for white supremacy and armed insurrection, deliberately crafted to stir anger and fear.
- April 28, 2017Comparisons are odious, and contrary to conservative opinion, Noisy Donald Trump is no Silent Cal.
- April 13, 2017As our institutions bend and buckle and approach the breaking point, the president bombs Syria and is hailed by an obeisant media.
- February 8, 2017
Well, I certainly got that one wrong. Based on news reports, and after two phone calls to check them out, on Tuesday I wrote a column saluting Jake Tapper and CNN for saying, “No!” to Kellyanne Conway when the White House offered her up as a guest for Tapper’s Sunday program.