ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- September 18, 2014The signs of a changing climate are all around us. But for some US policymakers, money speaks louder than facts.
- September 11, 2014On this September 11th anniversary, we revisit a 2001 speech by Bill just weeks after the attack.
- September 2, 2014As summer ends, Republicans and Democrats alike dance with the ones that brung them.
- August 8, 2014Bill recalls his time in Washington and reflects on how much more he knows now about events like the Gulf of Tonkin resolution -- passed 40 years ago this week -- than he did when it was happening before his eyes.
- June 27, 2014Then and now, Lawrence’s understanding of the ancient alliances and potent jealousies of the people among whom he had lived and fought in the Middle East has generally been ignored.
- June 26, 2014Rooted for 75 years in the labor, civil rights and Black Power movements, the 99-year-old activist challenges a new generation to redefine revolution for our times.
- June 24, 2014Should we really be listening to Washington's "armchair warriors" who were wrong before, during and after the Iraq war -- and never admitted their wrongdoing?
- May 2, 2014 | Updated July 16, 2014Speak up. You have a chance to tell both President Obama and the FCC what you think, so that the will of the people, not the power of money and predatory interests, is heard.
- April 21, 2014An increasing body of research shows the government serves only the wealthy. When money talks and you have none, how can you believe in democracy?