The only independent member of the senate tells Bill big money’s purchase of political power is a grave threat, and shares his plan to put government back in voters' control. See comments »
- Joshua Holland | October 31, 2014Our final roundup of campaign cash before Tuesday's vote.
- October 31, 2014His staff helpfully wrote a new voice-over for their feel-good spots.
- October 31, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Michael Winship | October 30, 2014The oil giant’s spending millions to defeat Mayor Gayle McLaughlin and her slate of progressive candidates in the small city of Richmond, California.
- October 30, 2014The independent senator from Vermont urges the citizens of Richmond, California, to stand up to the oil giant and "give hope to people all over America that we can control our destinies."
- October 30, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...