Naomi Klein on Capitalism vs. the Climate
Naomi Klein on Capitalism vs. the ClimateIn her new book, Klein argues that the climate crisis represents an opportunity to create a new economic model that advances the greater good.
Why We March
Why We MarchMore than 1,000 groups are coordinating the upcoming People's Climate March on Sunday, Sept 21 in Manhattan. But what do they want?
Income Inequality Is Hurting States' Bottom Lines
Income Inequality Is Hurting States' Bottom LinesA new report finds that rising inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Obama Declared War on ISIS -- What You Need to Know
Obama Declared War on ISIS -- What You Need to KnowObama's strategy didn't include any surprises, but left many questions unanswered. Here's what you need to know.
- September 17, 2014Ai-jen Poo, head of the National Domestic Workers Alliance, receives a $625,000 award to help expand her movement fighting for nannies, house cleaners and home care attendants.
- September 17, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Alex Kotch | Facing South | September 16, 2014A new analysis by Facing South reveals that judges are poised to spend record sums in the coming weeks to get elected.
- Nancy Folbre and Lisa Dodson | The American Prospect | September 16, 2014When the Supreme Court ruled that unions could not collect dues from the home-care workers they represent, the justices set workers and their clients on a course that could harm them both.
- September 16, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...