The award-winning actor joins Bill to talk about the challenges and triumphs of playing Shakespeare's King Lear. View comments »
- Molly Redden | Mother Jones | August 1, 2014Environmentalists in North Carolina view the coal ash bill supported by Thom Tillis as a step backwards in the regulation of toxic coal waste.
- Joel Berg | NYC Coalition Against Hunger | August 1, 2014The plan includes a few positive proposals, but the poverty activist writes that it's doomed to fail because of its reliance on discredited, right-wing poverty myths.
- August 1, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Oskar Eustis | The Public Theater | July 31, 2014The artistic director of NYC's Public Theater notes that some Shakespeare plays become particularly popular when they reflect the America we live in.
- Andy Kroll | Mother Jones | July 31, 2014Internal records show how a Switzerland-based businessman oversaw millions in contributions to the tea party group.
- Morning Reads: Threatened by Climate Change, Refinery Wants Government Help; GOPers Don't Like FrancisJuly 31, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Elaine Weiss and Tawny Stottlemeier | July 30, 2014It's time for an anti-poverty contract that addresses minimum wages, paid sick leave, childcare, ending child hunger and ensuring that no one willing to work becomes destitute.
- Morning Reads: McDonald's Could be on the Hook for Wage Theft; Mother of Slain Boy Suing Border PatrolJuly 30, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- July 29, 2014Bill's interview with the president of the conservative American Enterprise Institute provoked responses from writers and activists on the left.