Washington continues to reward wealthy donors and Wall St but what about everyday Americans? Author and historian Steve Fraser has answers. See comments »
- Steve Fraser | Special to BillMoyers.com | December 19, 2014In this excerpt from Steve Fraser's new book, The Age of Acquiescence, the historian wonders why people in the second Gilded Age aren't fighting back the way they did the first time.
- December 19, 2014"Not all my restaurant co-workers are college dropouts. Many have bachelor’s degrees; others have real estate licenses, freelancing projects or extraordinary musical and artistic abilities."
- Sherry Jones | Special to BillMoyers.com | December 19, 2014Torture was not the work of a few “bad apples” – in the CIA or the military – but the result of official policy set at the government’s highest levels.
- December 19, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- BillMoyers.com Staff | December 19, 2014In June 2013, Bill Moyers joined Stephen Colbert to discuss "Two American Families," a Frontline documentary on the disappearing middle class. Watch what happens.