The Case for Elizabeth Warren -- She's No Hillary
The Case for Elizabeth Warren -- She's No HillaryJohn R. MacArthur of Harper’s Magazine says he's hoping progressive candidates will run for president, despite being intimidated by the "Clinton fundraising machine."
Citigroup Will Be Broken Up
Citigroup Will Be Broken UpSpeaking at the Senate on Friday evening, Sen. Elizabeth Warren said the mega-bank should be broken "into pieces."
The Widening Black-White Wealth Gap
The Widening Black-White Wealth GapFrom 2010 to 2013, the median wealth of white households increased to $141,900. Meanwhile, the median wealth of black households fell to $11,000 in 2013.
Democrats Bow Down to Wall Street
Democrats Bow Down to Wall StreetJohn R. MacArthur of Harper’s Magazine says that Republicans and Democrats alike are abandoning the republic in pursuit of big bucks.
- Samantha Lachman | The Huffington Post | December 17, 2014"A populist who talks like Elizabeth Warren and really means it is a Democrat a conservative like me would consider voting for."
- December 17, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Charina Nadura | December 16, 2014The celebrated Nigerian author says that when she moved to the US, she initially pushed back on identifying as black. She explains why.
- Tim McDonnell | Mother Jones | December 16, 2014There's a full year of difficult negotiations ahead.
- December 16, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...