- Joshua Holland | Mar 7, 2014The idea is popular, so low-wage employers have come up with a number of red herrings.
- Ari Berman | The Nation | Mar 7, 2014Twenty-six years after the infamous Willie Horton ad, race-based politics blocked Debo Adegbile's passage to head the Justice Department's civil rights division.
- Mar 7, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Harvey J. Kaye | The National Memo | Mar 7, 2014In considering his second term legacy, the historian writes that President Obama would do well to take notes from FDR's "Second Bill of Rights" speech.
- Mar 6, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Ian Haney López | Huffington Post | Mar 5, 2014“Obamacare.” The right loves to hammer the Affordable Care Act with this nickname, and even the rest of us tend to use it. But we should not, for it works at least partly as a racial provocation.
- Joshua Holland | Mar 5, 2014Harvard scholar Theda Skocpol says that rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated.
- Mar 5, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Emily Atkin | ThinkProgress | Mar 4, 2014The Environmental Protection Agency on Monday finalized major new regulations that will create a cleaner environment, improve public health and help flight climate change.