ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- September 30, 2017As people in Puerto Rico are dying and President Trump lashes out at San Juan's mayor, Bill talks with social anthropologist Yarimar Bonilla about the challenges Puerto Ricans face in the wake of the storm.
- September 21, 2017The renowned psychiatrist and historian makes a case for hope for humanity's grasp of the dangers of climate change.
- August 7, 2017Bill Moyers talks to Steven Harper, author of our new interactive feature, about what he's learned researching the connections between Trump, his team and Russia going back nearly four decades.
- July 30, 2017Yes, our health system is broken, but broken systems can be fixed — not easily, but they can be fixed.
- June 29, 2017The gun lobby's new "recruitment ad" is really a call for white supremacy and armed insurrection, deliberately crafted to stir anger and fear.
- April 28, 2017Comparisons are odious, and contrary to conservative opinion, Noisy Donald Trump is no Silent Cal.