ALL POSTS BY Bill Moyers
- December 12, 2006"America needs something more right now than a 'must-do' list from liberals and progressives. America needs a different story." Bill Moyers delivered these remarks in New York City on December 12, 2006 to the New Democracy Project.
- October 27, 2006Bill Moyers delivered these remarks in San Diego to the Council of Great City Schools, an organization of the nation’s largest urban public school systems.
- February 23, 2006Bill Moyers' March 4, 2004 speech on the issue of money and politics.
- December 9, 2005Bill Moyers delivered this address on December 9, 2005 for the 20th anniversary of the National Security Archive, a non-governmental research institute and library at The George Washington University. The Archive collects and publishes declassified documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.
- February 25, 2005We are witnessing today a coupling of ideology and theology that threatens our ability to meet the growing ecological crisis. In this speech, Bill talks about religion as an instrument of political combat.
- June 3, 2004"It is important from time to time to remember that some things are worth getting mad about." Bill Moyers delivered this speech for DEMOS at New York University.
- March 30, 2000Prepared remarks for the annual conference of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- June 23, 1988Remarks by Bill Moyers at the University of Minnesota in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Hubert H. Humphrey's speech to the Democratic National Convention in 1948.