ALL POSTS BY Karin Kamp
- June 8, 2017Hundreds of people commented on Bernard Weisberger's widely shared article on the dangers Donald Trump poses to press freedom.
- March 31, 2017Before Hillary Clinton came “out of the woods” this week and encouraged women to run for office, they had already started signing up to do so in droves.
- February 10, 2017A group of former congressional staffers put a document online two months ago to help mobilize citizens. To everyone's surprise it has grown into a genuine citizens' movement.
- February 3, 2017Bill's video has been viewed over 3 million times, and responses are piling in on Facebook.
- November 30, 2016The Southern Poverty Law Center reveals a "national outbreak of hate" since Donald Trump's election.
- November 5, 2016What smells more — the politics or the pigs?
- October 6, 2016Before stop-and-frisk was ruled unconstitutional in New York City, historian Khalil Gibran Muhammad spoke out about a program he called an “enduring form of surveillance and racial control.”
- October 3, 2016Garza says even though this powerful movement is growing and evolving, the media still isn't doing enough to understand its members' diversity.
- September 20, 2016Have you ever stolen a political sign from a neighbor's yard? Our readers share their stories of snatched and abused election paraphernalia.