Democratic candidate Joe Biden is trying to get elected, but in such a storm of crazy that his actual policies are simply not getting much airtime. Meanwhile, the Trump administration is pushing through every agenda item it can.
- November 2, 2017Prepare for what may be the four most excruciating minutes of your life.
- October 31, 2017In Part 1 of a two-part interview, former Reagan economic adviser Bruce Bartlett says Trump is lying about tax reform: it will benefit the super rich and hurt everyone else.
- October 19, 2017Now they’re pushing an ingenious new dodge that would allow them to pay even less.
- August 18, 2016The GOP presidential nominee wants to dramatically cut taxes a la the Reagan Revolution, but Bruce Bartlett says that's a mistake.
- May 6, 2016Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have both taken advantage of numerous tax “efficiency” strategies that make money evaporate.