ALL POSTS BY Sarah Anderson
- August 21, 2017The implosion of these high-level advisory bodies followed a months-long grass-roots campaign calling on CEOs to reject the president’s hate-filled agenda.
- June 21, 2017Building on the momentum of the recent election, activists are demanding justice for Grenfell Tower fire victims as part of a broader agenda to narrow economic and racial divides.
- June 21, 2016A new Public Citizen report provides a blueprint for reining in the Wall Street banks that are too big to fail, too big to jail and too big to manage.
- March 12, 2014Wall Streeters pocketed more in bonuses than the paychecks of all of the 1,085,000 Americans who work full-time at the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
- February 19, 2014A new viral video with actors Bill Nighy and Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead is one more setback for Wall Street lobbyists fighting a financial transaction tax.
- December 3, 2013Thanks to a loophole that subsidizes CEO pay, huge food chains trimmed millions from their tax bills in 2011 and 2012. Guess who foots the bill?