ALL POSTS BY Nomi Prins
- June 9, 2017Glass-Steagall or another economic meltdown?
- July 27, 2016The Virginia senator represents an all-clear signal to potential donors in high finance.
- May 6, 2016Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have both taken advantage of numerous tax “efficiency” strategies that make money evaporate.
- December 1, 2015The list of Republicans running for president is just too long. Perhaps what’s needed is an American Hunger Games to cut the field to size.
- October 2, 2015Although presidential primaries have been the playground for billionaires for some time, the billionaire as president is a new prospect for America.