Many economists believe that a recession is already underway. So do millions of Americans struggling with bills and job losses. While the world has certainly experienced its share of staggering jolts in the past, this cycle of events is likely to prove unparalleled.
ALL POSTS BY Nomi Prins
- May 28, 2020The banking expert explains why Congress’ stimulus bill has been a boon for Wall Street and not the small businesses that need it most.
- June 9, 2017Glass-Steagall or another economic meltdown?
- July 27, 2016The Virginia senator represents an all-clear signal to potential donors in high finance.
- May 6, 2016Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have both taken advantage of numerous tax “efficiency” strategies that make money evaporate.
- December 1, 2015The list of Republicans running for president is just too long. Perhaps what’s needed is an American Hunger Games to cut the field to size.