Watch Bill’s interviews with experts on the financial crisis and the current state of the banking industry. Continue reading
- October 5, 2014 | Economy & Work
- September 26, 2014
An unprecedented look at one of our most powerful, secretive institutions. The Fed is supposed to monitor big banks. But one new hire was so alarmed by what she witnessed she secretly recorded conversations. Continue reading
- May 30, 2014 | Perspectives
Our ‘leaders’ today are aggressively enthroning themselves and their ilk as the potentates of our economic, governmental and social systems and snuffing out the light of egalitarianism. Continue reading
- October 25, 2012 | BlogFormer Goldman Sachs director Rajat K. Gupta was sentenced to two years in prison and fined $5 million for insider trading yesterday.
- October 19, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Journalists Matt Taibbi and Chrystia Freeland discuss how far America’s super-rich will go to keep the One Percent in charge. Continue reading
- October 15, 2012 | BlogWall Street was firmly behind Obama in 2008 -- but this year, the employees of many big banks such as Goldman Sachs have defected to Romney.