ALL POSTS BY John Light
- September 12, 2017The agency says it will still be able to respond to natural disasters, like Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
- August 17, 2017Progressive media watchdog groups, Rupert Murdoch and conservative news outlets all want to stop a merger between Sinclair Broadcasting and Tribune Media.
- July 31, 2017Three riders deep inside the House appropriations bill would bar federal agencies from enforcing campaign finance laws.
- July 20, 2017The CEO-to-worker pay ratio has grown by an order of magnitude over the last half century.
- July 20, 2017A scientist looking for a way to help Alaska Natives whose villages are sinking was reassigned by the Trump administration to a job collecting royalty checks from fossil fuel companies.
- July 12, 2017Democrats are going to have to fight on multiple fronts if they hope to stop a GOP effort to restrict the vote.
- July 7, 2017A federal court threw a roadblock in the way of Pruitt's efforts to postpone new oil and gas regulations.