- December 8, 2015
Despite the denials of naysayers convinced somehow that human-generated climate change does not exist, evidence of global warming, melting icecaps, rising seas, severe weather and ravishing drought mounts on a daily basis. Over the years, Bill Moyers has spoken with scientists, skeptics, evangelists and activists on the reality of a planet plagued by a dangerous and possibly fatal fever that can only be relieved by reducing our consumption of fossil fuels, seeking alternative energies and ...
- October 29, 2015Journalist Laura Flanders speaks with Avi Lewis about his new film, "This Changes Everything," on how the climate movement is an opportunity to reinvent the global economy.
- October 21, 2015And thanks to their willingness to sucker the world, the world's most vulnerable are now in great danger.
- July 14, 2015Why do I keep hearing about the California drought, if it's the Colorado River that we're "killing"?
- July 6, 2015In a recent speech, Klein said our current economic system is both fueling the climate crisis and actively preventing us from taking the necessary actions to avert it.
- April 15, 2015Clinton sees climate change as a major threat, but she still wants to boost fossil fuel supplies.
- April 14, 2015Bioregionalism is one possible vision of a future that works for people and for the Earth.
- April 13, 2015The US and the world really have entered a new, uncharted era that demands great transformations, not just incremental changes.
- April 10, 2015The Urgenda Foundation is suing the Dutch government for knowingly endangering its citizens by failing to prevent dangerous climate change.