ALL POSTS BY John Light
- May 10, 2017Relaxed media consolidation rules have allowed Sinclair Broadcasting to buy Tribune Media, creating a local news behemoth with a conservative bent.
- May 8, 2017The administration's lawyer thinks there might be legal ramifications if the US stays in the Paris Climate Agreement but doesn't cut emissions. No one who worked on the deal agrees.
- May 3, 2017With enough money, a new study suggests, these industries were able to buy legislators' votes.
- May 3, 2017Congress and the White House aren't going to address the climate crisis anytime soon. Will judges?
- April 30, 2017Demonstrators railed against an administration that would put their futures at risk.
- April 27, 2017But quite a bit of damage has already been done.
- April 21, 2017Polar photographer Paul Nicklen is capturing some of Earth's most remote places before they disappear.
- April 14, 2017Other staffers are dissenting from within the agency.
- April 12, 2017A recent, narrow victory in Kansas and upcoming special elections in Georgia and Montana have Republicans worried.