ALL POSTS BY John Light
- February 8, 2016The state's bizarrely shaped districts decrease the power of black voters.
- February 4, 2016With our corrupted campaign finance system, elected officials design policy with special-interest money in mind.
- February 1, 2016What 2015's fundraising numbers are telling us.
- January 22, 2016Both the fossil fuel lobby and the Catholic Church are paying attention.
- January 12, 2016In a Q&A, veteran campaign finance reformer Derek Cressman says Americans are becoming increasingly aware that something has to change about the growing amount of money in politics.
- January 8, 2016The Canadian company behind the Keystone Pipeline is suing the US government. It’s a perfect example of why many environmentalists are wary of Obama’s secretive trade deals.
- December 13, 2015In a new petition, more than a hundred thousand Americans are asking the president to take action on special-interest money in politics.