Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
- September 20, 2017Extreme storms make the case that climate change is not only a threat to our environment, but also a threat to the human rights of many poor and marginalized people around the world.
- June 2, 2017It takes four years to quit the Paris Agreement. That means voters will be able to let Donald Trump know what they think of his decision to do so.
- May 31, 2017Now the world is watching whether Trump will just quit the Paris Agreement, or go ever further.
- May 31, 2016Strict agreements and governance over our bodies of water is the only way to conserve them for years to come.
- April 10, 2015The Urgenda Foundation is suing the Dutch government for knowingly endangering its citizens by failing to prevent dangerous climate change.