Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
ALL POSTS BY Bill McKibben
- April 20, 2017We’ll either save or doom the planet during the Trump administration. Don’t sit the Peoples Climate Mobilization out.
- January 26, 2017Now is the time to take action to insure a rapid and just transition away from fossil fuels toward clean energy.
- December 1, 2016It’s quite possible that we’ve lost our best chance to combat climate change, writes Bill McKibben, but we must try to contain the damage.
- March 24, 2016Our leaders thought fracking would save our climate. They were wrong. Very wrong.
- February 19, 2016As bad as Exxon has been in the past, what it’s doing now — entirely legally — is helping push the planet over the edge and into the biggest crisis in human history.
- January 19, 2016Even as fossil fuel companies see the writing on the wall, they're pushing new projects and policy that will keep us polluting for years to come.
- October 21, 2015And thanks to their willingness to sucker the world, the world's most vulnerable are now in great danger.
- November 13, 2014The US and China climate deal might be historic but there's still a lot of work to do to save us from climate catastrophe.
- October 28, 2013Will Obama block the Keystone Pipeline or just keep bending?