- November 13, 2020
A Trump video targeting Florida’s growing Venezuelan American population falsely claimed that Venezuela’s socialist regime wanted Biden to win. But President Nicolás Maduro has said that he opposed both candidates.
- March 23, 2016Reducing the number of polling places in Phoenix had catastrophic consequences in the March 22 primary.
- October 3, 2014The median white family holds nearly 20 times more assets than he median black family and 74 times more assets than the median Hispanic family.
- September 30, 2014Many Republicans have been depicting ISIS not primarily as a foreign concern, but as a domestic threat that may portend the invasion of America via our southern border with Mexico.
- February 7, 2014A new study shows how policies that appear race-neutral can disproportionately impact communities of color.
- October 4, 2013The Chicago Workers Collaborative works to fight racial discrimination and to improve wages and working conditions for temp laborers in the city.
- August 12, 2013The already-significant gap in wealth between white Americans and black and Latino Americans was exacerbated by the Great Recession.
- April 5, 2013A year before his death, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. described "two Americas" -- one prosperous, one desperately poor. Not much has changed since 1967.