ALL POSTS BY Dave Gilson
- November 24, 2015These "inversions" are becoming quite common.
- February 10, 2015And now the Obama administration wants to send the tax man after (some of) them.
- October 3, 2014The median white family holds nearly 20 times more assets than he median black family and 74 times more assets than the median Hispanic family.
- October 2, 2014All that talk of "overtaxed job creators" is curious.
- October 1, 2014For the first time in a century, the top 10 percent of Americans control more than half of all income.
- September 26, 2014It's never been a bad time to be rich in America. But some times have been a lot better.
- September 25, 2014A stunning 95 percent of income growth during the recovery from the 2008 recession has gone to the super wealthy.
- December 24, 2013Corporate profits have rebounded while more than four million Americans have been without work for six months or longer.