While he pushes back against Trump, Raffensperger is trying to limit voting options for Democratic constituencies.
ALL POSTS BY Ari Berman
- December 7, 2020
That electorate—along with the organizing that spurred it—is now giving Democrats hope that Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff can win runoff elections for the US Senate on January 5, races that would have seemed almost unwinnable in past years.
- October 5, 2020Republicans are doing all they can to preserve their power at the expense of the democratic process.
- October 24, 2017And possibly handed him the whole election.
- October 20, 2017Thomas Farr's nomination will move to the floor for a vote by the full Senate.
- September 27, 2017Trump won the state by 22,748 votes.
- August 17, 2017This is the seventh time courts have found Texas guilty of intentional discrimination since 2011.