- January 8, 2021
There is no “moving on” or “looking to the future” without first facing the truth. And that means legally holding responsible everyone who helped to create the criminal syndicate that took over our government and morally, everyone who supported it.
- ‘Look for Power in the Shadows’: Watch Sheldon Whitehouse Shine Light on ‘Dark Money Operation’ Behind GOP Supreme Court TakeoverOctober 22, 2020
Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse used his 30 minutes of allotted time during Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing not to ask questions of President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett—who repeatedly dodged the straightforward questions of other lawmakers—but to deliver a detailed presentation on the sprawling "dark money operation" fueling the right-wing takeover of the U.S. judicial system.
- August 19, 2020
What's behind the Trump administration's drive to kill off the post service? Expert Lisa Graves says the move began in earnest in the early 1970s. That's when billionaire Charles Koch began to turn his money and effort toward privatization of the USPS — he is using the Koch empire to push his political agenda to this day, when the postal service is ripe for taking.
- October 30, 2017Bill Moyers talks to historian Rick Perlstein about Trump’s conquest of the GOP.
- July 20, 2017How a shadowy libertarian theorist convinced Charles Koch and others in the radical right that in order for their version of capitalism to survive, government must be destroyed.
- July 18, 2017The right wing is looking to accomplish through gerrymandering what it can't do at the ballot box.
- July 13, 2017A Q&A with author Nancy MacLean about the elusive James McGill Buchanan.