ALL POSTS BY Henry Giroux
- July 11, 2017Fighting back against the right's politics of exclusion can be a path toward rebuilding American democracy
- December 16, 2016This election brought back the scourge of authoritarianism in the toxic language of hate, humiliation and bigotry — and in the culture of war and violence.
- August 12, 2016Isolation and frustration have made people disdain community, public values and the public good — making them perfect targets for the Republican nominee's authoritarian and oversimplified rhetoric.
- June 8, 2016Choosing between the "lesser of two evils" to lead a country doesn't eliminate inequalities in America.
- April 18, 2016To make an effective social movement against authoritarianism, the discourse of all social issues in a political setting must be taught.