Three recent moves by President Trump’s labor secretary Eugene Scalia make it seem as if the agency is intent on being a Legion of Doom that funnels workers’ retirement savings to Wall Street billionaires and fossil fuel conglomerates.
- June 15, 2020A Labor Department letter could help Trump’s private equity donors fleece 100 million workers. The letter follows a $3 million super PAC donation from a Wall Street titan pushing for the change.
- September 13, 2017A former Department of Labor official under President Obama reflects on the Trump administration's rollback of worker rights.
- September 3, 2017This Labor Day, don’t listen to his empty promises to protect working people.
- September 1, 2017Portraying the man who was the most powerful union buster in the world as a friend of the working class is dangerous and a likely indicator of Trump's future policies.
- March 24, 2017It would cut or kill job-training programs, OSHA, the Chemical Safety Board and legal assistance to low-income Americans. You know, the "unnecessary" stuff.