EXPLORE Money & Politics
- January 12, 2016The Washington Post's Dana Milbank writes that arguments before the court yesterday in a case involving unions and money could mean less political clout for working people.
- January 11, 2016Right-wing populist candidates have sprung up all over Europe as well as in the US. It's the product of democracy in crisis, says Gary Younge.
- January 6, 2016A new book further explores the "red thread" that connects the war on terror, the militarization of America's foreign policy, rising inequality and the dysfunction that plagues our government.
- January 6, 2016The California Supreme Court has cleared the way for voters to demand a constitutional amendment to get big money out of politics.
- December 18, 2015Political campaigns, as well as anonymous (and not so anonymous) millionaires and billionaires, are spending more and more on ads to influence the presidential election — and network heads are cheering them on.