- December 18, 2015Political campaigns, as well as anonymous (and not so anonymous) millionaires and billionaires, are spending more and more on ads to influence the presidential election — and network heads are cheering them on.
- November 25, 2015The new movie on the Boston Globe's exposé of pedophilia in the Catholic Church shows why good journalism is essential in our times.
- November 20, 2015Bernie Sanders has a plan to expand, not “save,” Social Security — and it should be popular.
- November 3, 2015Money in politics is actually a nonpartisan issue on which all Americans agree: The system isn't working.
- September 30, 2015In the world according to Fox News, the debate champion is the candidate whose lies are considered to be the most effective. But Roger Ailes always wins.