The problem here isn’t that we lack the knowledge to fix things — the problem is our political system.
- September 30, 2017As people in Puerto Rico are dying and President Trump lashes out at San Juan's mayor, Bill talks with social anthropologist Yarimar Bonilla about the challenges Puerto Ricans face in the wake of the storm.
- August 28, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyJoseph E. Stiglitz says corporate abuse of our tax system has helped make America unequal and undemocratic. But the Nobel Prize-winning economist has a plan to change that.
- June 6, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn part two of his interview, economist Joseph E. Stiglitz says corporate tax abuse has helped make America unequal and undemocratic. But the Nobel Prize-winner has a plan to change that.
- April 3, 2014They hope to extend the "GE loophole" without a lot of public attention.
- May 21, 2013Apple's CEO says he welcomes a review of the U.S. corporate tax system, but his company has spent a lot of money lobbying Congress to keep the status quo.