Trump’s corruption illustrates the kleptocratic system created by a judiciary that would become even worse with Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court.
- June 7, 2016Over the opposition of GOP leaders, a conservative activist bankrolls an effort to put a campaign finance reform referendum on the November ballot.
- March 11, 2015Find out how the National Institute on Money in State Politics organizes and distributes millions of political finance records -- and how you can use that data to track the money in your state.
- February 27, 2015Many conservative reformers aren't worried about the amount of money in politics, but that too few Americans are participating.
- February 19, 2015Despite record spending of $3.77 billion, fewer Americans donated money in this midterm election than the one before.
- July 24, 2014This addition to your Web browser won't let you forget the extent to which monied interests own Congress.