While the Democratic Party platform has been criticized for not being bold enough, Republicans have been harshly panned for having "absolutely no plan to deal with the climate crisis."
- August 10, 2017Lawyer calls this “a court-approved shakedown.”
- August 30, 2016The tea party, a sinkhole in Louisiana and the contradictions of American political life.
- February 24, 2015On the Gulf Coast, activists are working to unite communities to protect their environments.
- September 7, 2014In a blunt ruling handed down on Thursday, a federal judge in New Orleans found that the biggest oil spill in US history, the 2010 Gulf of Mexico disaster, was caused by BP’s “willful misconduct” and “gross negligence."
- May 1, 2014American cities need fast, cheap, ubiquitous, open fiber networks and every city has the tools at its disposal to get these networks built.
- August 21, 2013After paying out $42.4 billion for the Gulf Coast disaster cleanup, the petroleum giant is fighting back.
- June 11, 2013A map from NPR and the Center for Public Integrity shows where in America companies are releasing dangerous chemicals.