Pundits are saying that the Senate will vote to acquit former President Donald Trump at the end of his second impeachment trial, set to start on Tuesday. I’m not so sure.
- February 8, 2021
- February 4, 2021
Biden is moving forward quickly with a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package. Today, the Democratic Congress took steps to prepare the way to pass the measure without Republican votes if necessary.
- January 29, 2021How Many Knew This Was Coming?
- January 14, 2021And still the majority of Republicans follow the party line.
- January 13, 2021Impeachment, the 25th Amendment and sedition hit the floor.
- January 4, 2021
Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to demand he overturn the results of the presidential election in Georgia and deliver the state to Trump. Raffensperger apparently recorded the call, keeping it handy in case Trump misrepresented it publicly. This morning, Trump did exactly that.
- August 18, 2016Our weekly roundup of money we're following...
- June 5, 2009 | Bill Moyers JournalNPR's On the Media host Brooke Gladstone and NYU journalism professor Jay Rosen sort the messages and spin from the week's news.