- July 28, 2020Print editions of newspapers and magazines have taken significant hits across the world as financial setbacks caused by COVID-19 rip through newsrooms. Will they disappear after the pandemic? Reporting from The Journalism Crisis Project
- June 28, 2020
Bill Moyers talks Facebook, journalism and the Trump media machine.
- In Other News: Historic Coalition Unites to Challenge Poverty & Revive Democracy Amidst Recession, Pandemic & ProtestsJune 19, 2020
“Poor and low-income people from more than 40 states will demand change as they share stories of struggling through poverty and protests for racial justice at a historic digital assembly and march sponsored by The Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival.” The assembly and march will be aired at 10 AM and 6 PM ET on Saturday, June 20, and at 6 PM ET on Sunday, June 21.
- June 12, 2020Elite media still hasn’t figured out how to cover the Trump presidency.
- November 1, 2017In Part 2 of our conversation, the Trump foe and former Reagan adviser discusses his new book, The Truth Matters.
- October 16, 2017For journalists, failure to disturb is failure at your job, which is to present facts in such as way as to help citizens restore the health of the republic.
- September 27, 2017Thomas Ricks' book is the latest offering history's lessons for our dangerous time.