Trump and the GOP are trying to change the poll numbers because they have lost control over the country’s narrative. The president rode to the White House on the argument that people of color and women were criminal socialists demanding a government handout, paid for by taxes on hardworking white men, but all of a sudden, with white police officers murdering a handcuffed Black man, and police riots during protests over that killing, it is ...
- December 11, 2017The commission votes on Thursday whether to end net neutrality and place the internet under the thumb of corporate America.
- November 27, 2017“This naked corporatism is Washington at its worst,” says former FCC commissioner Michael Copps.
- October 3, 2017Critics say new FCC chair Ajit Pai has already made up his mind on net neutrality.
- September 6, 2017What’s to be done about 'the most dangerous company most Americans haven’t heard of?'
- August 17, 2017Progressive media watchdog groups, Rupert Murdoch and conservative news outlets all want to stop a merger between Sinclair Broadcasting and Tribune Media.
- July 10, 2017Imagine a world without internet freedom. This week, a major protest on the web will show what it would be like.