Since Reagan, when Republicans say they are going to turn their attention back to the deficits and the debt, what they are saying is that they intend to continue to cut taxes.
- August 4, 2020
Lies about tax cuts have determined the course of America’s economy, and the individual fortunes of millions of families including yours, for decades.
- November 22, 2016When Trump's the one spending, Republicans in Congress are happy to sign the check.
- October 24, 2016The smog of decades-old fiscal wars crept into the final debate — and the folks who want to cut Social Security managed to sneak in.
- April 11, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- February 6, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- January 7, 2014A roundup of stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...
- December 4, 2013We’re still living with those $80 billion across-the-board cuts from the sequester, and now they're at it again.
- November 12, 2013A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...