Their cry-wolf act is well practiced but lacks credibility.
- August 4, 2020
Lies about tax cuts have determined the course of America’s economy, and the individual fortunes of millions of families including yours, for decades.
- November 22, 2016When Trump's the one spending, Republicans in Congress are happy to sign the check.
- October 24, 2016The smog of decades-old fiscal wars crept into the final debate — and the folks who want to cut Social Security managed to sneak in.
- April 11, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- February 6, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- January 7, 2014A roundup of stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...
- December 4, 2013We’re still living with those $80 billion across-the-board cuts from the sequester, and now they're at it again.