- September 2, 2020Since Trump took office, younger Republican voters have started pushing for conservative climate solutions. The 2020 platform reflects none of that progress and the media is not paying attention. All the while, the effects of an actual climate emergency are being felt all around the world.
- Threat of Devastating Hurricane Laura Highlights a GOP With ‘Absolutely No Plan to Deal With the Climate Crisis’August 28, 2020
While the Democratic Party platform has been criticized for not being bold enough, Republicans have been harshly panned for having "absolutely no plan to deal with the climate crisis."
- August 7, 2020Here's how philanthropy can lead the way.
- July 7, 2020
Only after the work of covering the disaster is done will news outlets perhaps take a moment to examine why all this is happening—why these disasters are occurring, again and again, all over the world, with increased frequency and ferocity.
- June 24, 2020Stopping climate change is hard enough, but racism only makes it harder.
- Bill's Recommended Reading: Author James Zirin on Roy Cohn, Robert Reich on Senator Richard Burr, George Monbiot on ClimateApril 3, 2020From the tale of Trump's love of lawsuits learned from Roy Cohn to Senator Richard Burr to a reminder that our planet has many more problems than Covid-19 — this week's must reads from Bill Moyers.