Today seems like a day for which we need a record.The president remains at Walter Reed Hospital. His condition is unclear. The United States as a whole on Friday saw the highest count of new cases since August: 54,411. Deaths are down, but still 906 Americans died on Friday from Covid-19.
- June 24, 2015Communities — from urban, mostly black and brown districts, to conservative, rural areas — are rising up against budget cuts and the threat of school closures.
- February 24, 2015Hard to believe another presidential race has begun, but prospective candidates are wasting no time in pursuit of campaign funding loopholes.
- February 11, 2015It's big step towards their goal of $899 million over the next two years.
- February 9, 2015Nine Republican presidential hopefuls attended the "Freedom Summit" in Iowa last month, but the real important GOP gathering was the Koch's event in Palm Springs.
- February 3, 2015Read Money Talks, our weekly roundup of the best reporting on the influence of money on our democracy.
- January 23, 2015Why didn't Romney get an invite to the Koch brothers' donor retreat over the weekend?
- September 7, 2014With their "pragmatic" governors mired in scandal, it may be a chaotic scramble in a wide-open field.