- August 24, 2020A schoolteacher in Portland, Oregon, shares her thoughts on the Covid crisis and returning to the classroom.
- July 10, 2020
The problem here isn’t that we lack the knowledge to fix things — the problem is our political system.
- September 14, 2017She served her country and worked hard to provide for her family. She would be lost without Medicaid.
- August 31, 2017Emergency preparedness and national security — core government functions — are taking a backseat to his "big, beautiful wall."
- August 15, 2017When parties are in the wilderness, they need a healthy debate about ideals.
- August 8, 2017Slashing education budgets at the federal, state or local level doesn't save money; it just shifts costs somewhere else.
- August 3, 2017But the group continues to pursue a highly partisan, highly political agenda to rewrite the Constitution adding a fiscal austerity amendment to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
- July 27, 2017If the Senate rejects this gambit, the bipartisan process advocated by McCain and various governors and members of Congress of both parties could finally begin.