The problem here isn’t that we lack the knowledge to fix things — the problem is our political system.
- October 29, 2015Journalist Laura Flanders speaks with Avi Lewis about his new film, "This Changes Everything," on how the climate movement is an opportunity to reinvent the global economy.
- July 20, 2015Unfettered capitalism is designed to callously extract money from the most vulnerable and funnel it upward, writes Truthdig columnist Chris Hedges.
- May 21, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- January 8, 2014During the last three months of 2013, 15 miners died on the job. The uptick coincides with budget cuts that mean inspectors can afford to visit a workplace only every 99 years, on average.
- December 27, 2013Economists Dean Baker and Jared Bernstein have written a new book about how to cure what ails the American economy.
- November 19, 2013America’s most powerful CEOs are finding that their enormous wealth can also be a double-edged sword.
- November 11, 2013We have a rich tradition of lauding our veterans while turning our backs on their real-world problems -- and this Veteran's Day is no different.
- November 5, 2013Austerity is dragging down an already feeble "recovery."