The health effects caused by decades of systemic racism are staggering.
- September 26, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA may soon replace its scientific advisers with advocates for industry interests.
- February 16, 2017For marginalized communities along the California-Mexico border, projects to gather and share scientific reports are crucial to holding agencies accountable.
- October 8, 2014EPA data shows that some states create far more emissions than others, and a handful of energy-generating states bear the negative effects of our fossil fuel-dependent economy.
- September 4, 2013Proposed EPA curbs on power plant emissions put Big Coal on the defensive and the industry takes a page from Wall Street in its response.
- April 19, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyBiologist, mother and activist Sandra Steingraber discusses her fight against fracking and toxins contaminating our air, water and food.
- January 17, 2003 | NOWNOW looks at the future of digital intellectual property, considers the ethics of the Estate Tax, and looks back at what prompted the Clear Air Act.