If you could see your future, what would you change? A new documentary by Twin Cities PBS seeks to find out.
- June 27, 2017Under federal law, state Medicaid programs are required to cover nursing home care. Little has been said about what would happen to older Americans in nursing homes if these cuts took effect.
- July 2, 2013See how the sequester cuts are hurting programs that fight hunger in America and around the world.
- May 8, 2009Bill Moyers speaks with one of America's leading educators about finding meaning in the "third chapter" of our lives.
- March 30, 2000Prepared remarks for the annual conference of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- September 20, 1988 | A World of IdeasJust 12 years away from the 21st century, Bill asks a medical ethicists what he thinks is the most pressing ethical issue we have to face as our population ages and great advances in science are underway.